The term ‘IT SmartDesk Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the platform whose registered office is 145-157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PW. Our company registration number is 7569501. The term ‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘user’ refers to the user or viewer of our platform.
General use of the platform
- The content of the pages of this platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this platform for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this platform meet your specific requirements.
- This platform contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this platform, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the platform.
- Unauthorised use of this platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this platform may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this platform and any dispute arising out of such use of the platform is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We are responsible for ensuring the availability of both the service and the data stored within the service by you, to the best of our capabilities.
- We are not required to make any changes to the platform functionality that you suggest unless we agree they are appropriate. However, we aim to maintain the functionality of the platform at a level of use that we deem acceptable to you.
- We are not liable for any partial or full loss of service and/or loss of information or data that you have submitted to our service or any resulting loss of revenue to you, as a result of events which are outside of our direct control.
- We will not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions which arises because of any circumstances which we cannot reasonably be expected to control.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time and will endeavour to notify you of any major changes by posting a message on the platform.
Your account information and data
- We take no responsibility and will not be held liable for the accuracy or content of any information or data you submit to this platform.
- This information will remain private confidential to you and other users from your organisation who you grant access to the platform and will not be accessed by us, unless you or any user from your organisation grants us access to the information for support or troubleshooting purposes, or we suspect that the platform is being used for illegal or fraudulent purposes.
Intellectual property ownership
- We claim no rights to any intellectual property that may be contained within the information you submit to the platform during the course of operating your business.
- We own all intellectual property rights concerning any platform enhancement or development that occurs as a result of the on-going dialogue with you or any user of the platform, in order to improve the platform and your experience using the platform. This agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights or ownership in respect to the platform.
Payments and subscriptions
- A subscription period is classed as 30 calendar days from the time of any subscription payment. This period may include partial calendar days depending on the specific time you subscribe to the platform, and the time zone you subscribe from. All our services are built on the UTC time zone.
- The subscription price you pay us will be dependent on the number of users linked to your subscription, and will be determined by you on the platform. The price will be displayed at the time of either registering for the platform or adding more users to your subscription. By completing either your registration or adding more users to the platform, you agree to the payment amount stated.
Terminating this agreement
- You can terminate this agreement at any time you wish, and there is no termination fee for cancelling this agreement. You can terminate this agreement by either removing your active payment method, or by deactivating your organisation within the platform. There is no termination fee for cancelling your subscription with us, and you can do so at any time.
- If the subscription is cancelled part-way through a subscription period by you we will allow you to use the platform for the remainder of the current subscription period that has already been paid for. As a result of you having access to the platform until the end of the active subscription period upon cancellation of your subscription, we will not issue any full or partial refund.
- Under the following circumstances we may agree at our discretion to refund all or some of the subscription fee paid by you for up to one subscription period:
- The platform is inaccessible from the general internet for any prolonged period of time
- The platform is accessible from the general internet, but the performance of the platform is below a level that is deemed acceptable
- Should a refund be granted, the monies will be transferred to you within working 30 days of the date when the refund was agreed.
- We reserve the right to suspend or delete any subscription or account belonging to you if we suspect that you are using the platform to carry out illegal or fraudulent activities, if you fail to pay the agreed subscription fee for platform usage, or if we believe that you are abusing the platform in any way.
Your information and data upon termination
- In the event that you terminate this agreement, we will (at a small administration fee to be agreed at the time) make available to you all the information and data stored in the platform by you, in a standard readable format.
- In the event that we terminate this agreement for breach of any conditions within these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to keep or destroy any information stored within the platform. In the event that this breach is illegal or fraudulent, then we may be required by law to provide your data to relevant third party authorities.